Tyler Technologies Supports our Community
About the Data
How to use the Data
- Each visualization’s default view is set to the U.S.
- Users can explore confirmed case data across the U.S. by modifying the filters and drilling into specific geographic regions and date ranges.
- If you prefer to conduct your own analysis, click "View Source Data" in the bottom left corner of the map to access the full dataset, create your own visualizations, export the data, or access the Socrata Open Data API.
Where is this Data sourced
- The Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering provides daily, automated COVID-19 case count information updated at 21:00 PST. This dashboard is filtered on U.S. specific case counts.
- The COVID Tracking Project provides testing information sourced from state departments of health in the U.S.
Latest Confirmed Cases by Location
While the West Coast has been hit hardest by coronavirus, the number of confirmed coronavirus cases is increasing
daily across the country. As of March 19, California, New York, and Washington accounted for the majority of all confirmed coronavirus cases in the U.S.
Confirmed Cases by Date Reported
COVID-19 Testing Outcomes
Testing Outcomes Over Time
Total Tests Performed
- World Health Organization: This site includes COVID-19 situation reports updated daily.
- CSSEGISandData/COVID-19: This site includes data on novel coronavirus cases provided by John Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering.
- The COVID Tracking Project: This site includes web scraping data from individual state health department agencies displaying information related to positive, negative, and pending tests across the United States.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine Disaster Lit: This database for disaster medicine and public health includes links to documents at no cost, including expert guidelines, research reports, conference proceedings, training classes, factsheets, databases, and more.
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: This site includes resources for the community.