Tyler Technologies Supports our Community
COVID-19 Data on the Socrata Platform
Data Sources on this page
- Johns Hopkins World Wide Covid Case Counts
- Covid Tracking Project
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Nursing Home Data
How to use the Data
- Each visualization’s default view is set to the U.S.
- Users can explore confirmed case data across the U.S. by modifying the filters and drilling into specific geographic regions and date ranges.
- If you prefer to conduct your own analysis, click "View Source Data" in the bottom left corner of the map to access the full dataset, create your own visualizations, export the data, or access the Socrata Open Data API.
Where is this Data sourced
- The Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering provides daily, automated COVID-19 case count information updated at 21:00 PST. This dashboard is filtered on U.S. specific case counts.
- The COVID Tracking Project provides testing information sourced from state departments of health in the U.S.
Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Nursing Home Data
Nursing homes throughout the country have been devastated as a result of COVID-19. Tyler Technologies is making nursing home data available weekly at the county and state level. The data contains nursing home provider information, resident and staff confirmed cases, suspected cases, and deaths from COVID-19, as well as facility ventilator utilization, personal protective equipment supply inventory, nursing home staff shortage information and more.
Embeddable Nursing Home COVID-19 Tracker
<!DOCTYPE html><iframe src="https://tylertech.plotly.com" style="border:0px #FFFFFF none;" name="myiFrame" scrolling="yes" frameborder="1" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" height="1000px" width="100%" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Latest Confirmed Cases by Location
The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the U.S. exceeds 6 million, accounting for about 25 percent of the world's known coronavirus infections. The U.S. death toll has surpassed 180,000.
Confirmed Cases by Date Reported
COVID-19 Testing Outcomes
Testing Outcomes Over Time
Total Tests Performed
- World Health Organization: This site includes COVID-19 situation reports updated daily.
- CSSEGISandData/COVID-19: This site includes data on novel coronavirus cases provided by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering.
- The COVID Tracking Project: This site includes web scraping data from individual state health department agencies displaying information related to positive, negative, and pending tests across the United States.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine Disaster Lit: This database for disaster medicine and public health includes links to documents at no cost, including expert guidelines, research reports, conference proceedings, training classes, factsheets, databases, and more.
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: This site includes resources for the community.